Investors and partner include Santander and Microsoft.
5.000 businesses in 4 countries.
Founded 2013 with headquarter in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20
Marketplaces dominate how we buy and sell everyday widen the distance for people to make a living from it.
Founded in 2013, payever´s mission is to challenge the status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against commerce giants. We do this by providing tools to help sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: Online Shop and Point of Sale system, Payment, Marketing, Shipping or Communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
Today we convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to power over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Let´s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our lives and local communities.
As a Market Manager for Growth in the marketing department of payever, you will drive payever’s future growth engine by building payever’s sales pipeline. You get excited about prospecting to potential customers, and are capable of independently identifying high potential markets for payever. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, your day will look something like this:
• Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets, and develop and execute strategies to bring them to payever
• Develop and lead campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified calls, chats and teamviewer demonstrations
• Launch and test new lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
• Develop best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
• Work with cross-functional teams like Product to develop new features to reach product-market-fit
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
• High motivation and hunting mentality
• Ability to understand the payever platform and build great relationships with business prospects
• Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
• Interest into project management across multiple stakeholders
• Not afraid to call people outbound and convince them of the advantages of the platform
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
• Strong interest in technology
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.
Who you are:
• You´re a University graduate and optionally already have experience working ideally for a startup
• You’re fluent in german, and a good communicator
• You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
• You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
• You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
• You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
• You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
We’re now 5 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
• The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
• Innovative - trial & error - mentality
• A place in a fast growing company
• Ground floor opportunity with the team
• Fast execution on good ideas
• Shape the strategic direction of the company
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.