Investors and partner include Santander and Microsoft.
5.000 businesses in 4 countries.
Founded 2013 with headquarter in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20.
All team member run on Apple Mac devices as welcome package.
Marketplaces dominate how we buy and sell everyday widen the distance for people to make a living from it.
Founded in 2013, payever´s mission is to challenge the status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against commerce giants. We do this by providing tools to help sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: Online Shop and Point of Sale system, Payment, Marketing, Shipping or Communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
Today we convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to power over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Let´s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our lives and local communities.
To cover one of the core positions in our Hamburg HQ, we're looking for an ambitious and analytical individual - a people person who is also detail-oriented, to join us our team as Azure Cloud Engineer.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Administer servers/services in Microsoft Azure;
- Responsible for planning, provisioning, tuning, configuring systems;
- Investigate failures, fix them and execute root-cause analysis; must take ownership of problems and communicate progress in a timely and effective manner;
- Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and/or hardware logic which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work with internal teams to meet the new and emerging business requirements in the cloud;
- Interact with and effectively communicate with your DevOps colleagues and cross-functional teams to complete the assigned projects or support;
- Researches and evaluate emerging cloud technologies and proactively recommend areas where they can bring business value;
- Monitor and improve performance and stability;
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- MS/BS in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, or engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS / Google Cloud
- 3+ years of Linux experience;
- Proven track record in architecting/supporting cloud infrastructure for highly available, highly scalable, multi-tier web-based systems;
- Experience in security cloud computing and PCI DSS compliance is a plus;
- Strong understanding of best practices for secure systems design;
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL such as Elasticsearch preferred;
Who you are:
You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
We’re now 5 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
Innovative - trial & error - mentality
A place in a fast growing company
Ground floor opportunity with the team
Fast execution on good ideas
Shape the strategic direction of the company
Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Panorama office with view on the harbor at the Rödingsmarkt
Apple Mac devices
Initiatives to keep your mind fit and soul happy
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please send us a short description along with your CV, portfolio and everything that can make us curious to get to know you better to jobs(at)getpayever.com