Investors and partner include Santander and Microsoft.
5.000 businesses in 4 countries.
Founded 2013 with headquarter in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20.
All team member run on Apple Mac devices (as welcome packages).
Marketplaces dominate how we buy and sell everyday widen the distance for people to make a living from it.
Founded in 2013, payever´s mission is to challenge the status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against commerce giants. We do this by providing tools to help sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: Online Shop and Point of Sale system, Payment, Marketing, Shipping or Communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
Today we convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to power over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Let´s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our lives and local communities.
As a Junior (Technical) Project Manager you will help the technical project manager and product manager driving projects that span across payever. You will be learn how to build projects and plan timelines and how to coordinate a team with the final goal to run your own team and take own responsibility by growing into a technical project manager or further product owner.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
You work closely with developers and the technical project manager to build solutions
Create JIRA tickets and ensure that the requirements are clear and get delivered
You help with key team-, org-, and company-wide initiatives .
Testing solutions and ensuring that everything works
Collaborate with engineering teams to design, scope, and build features .
Help creating functional specifications, project / release plans, and roadmaps .
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, economics or a related field.
Passion for product building and knowledge about the startup ecosystem
Strong analytic skills
Ability to identify and resolve systemic issues .
Interpersonal skills to build relationships, and collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.
Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management experience.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team. You should include these in your job application.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
We’re now 5 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
• The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
• Innovative - trial & error - mentality
• A place in a fast growing company
• Ground floor opportunity with the team
• Fast execution on good ideas
• Shape the strategic direction of the company
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
• Panorama office with view on the harbor at the Rödingsmarkt
• Apple Macbook Pro 13
• Initiatives to keep your mind fit and soul happy
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.