Investors and partner include Santander and Microsoft.
5.000 businesses in 4 countries.
Founded 2013 with headquarter in Hamburg, Rödingsmarkt 20
Marketplaces dominate how we buy and sell everyday widen the distance for people to make a living from it.
Founded in 2013, payever´s mission is to challenge the status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against commerce giants. We do this by providing tools to help sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: Online Shop and Point of Sale system, Payment, Marketing, Shipping or Communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
Today we convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to power over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Let´s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our lives and local communities.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as QA Automation Engineer. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong QA fundamentals and prior programming or automation experience to handle responsibilities which will span all phases of development.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Write test plans based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing, will have deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle
- Develop and maintain any functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed. Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies
- Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development team while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable
- Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria. Develop and maintain repeatable and scalable automation test suites; generate manual test scenarios and test cases in a format that can be automated
- Work closely with development team to understand how product changes affect maintenance of test cases and the QA testing environments
- Create testing summary reports, clearly communicating to management all testing results
You’ll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- Web applications manual testing experience, at least 2 years;
- Minimum 2 years testing automation experience;
- Basic knowledge of any OOP (PHP/Java/C#/etc.) programming language;
- Experience in the auto-testing REST API;
- Proven experience with with any BDD frameworks Like Behat/Cucumber/JBehave/etc. ;
- Knowledge of JS, HTML, XML, JSON;
- Windows and Linux OS;
- Work experience with GIT
- Automation Testing Tool: Selenium Webdriver;
- Knowledge of bug tracking tool(s) and processes (preferrably Bugsnag);
- Work experience in agile environment and familiarity with Scrum processes;
- Attention to details, responsibility, strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.